What makes Wildcat's S.P.U. unique, as well as highly efficient, is the amount of fire suppression inventory on board when compared to standard units. This, along with our customized sprinkler system, has given us an unsurpassed success rate.
Our Structural Protection Unit goes above and beyond the minimum standards set for a Type 2 SPU by including:
- 16 - Fire Pumps (14 Wick 375’s and 2 BB 4’s)
- 10 – 1 ½” Long-Range Custom-Built Sprinklers,
- 10 – 2” Long-Range Custom-Built Sprinklers,
- 50 – 1” Custom Built Sprinklers,
- 150 – Roof Top Sprinklers,
- 300 – Ground Sprinklers,
- 200 – Lengths of 1 ½” Firehose,
- Suction hose,
- Drop tanks,
- Flame Out Foam,
- Hand tools,
- A generator,
- Lighting systems.
And, everything needed to set up and maintain our Structural Protection equipment. A complete inventory list is available upon request. A type 3 engine is deployed with our S.P.U for the safety and protection of our crew.